Pullman Regional Hospital is seeking a full time Pelvic Physical Therapist responsible for a caseload consisting of but not limited to pre-natal and post-partum diagnoses, pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, colorectal conditions/chronic constipation, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, sexual dysfunction, post urologic surgery, gender confirmation surgery and diastasis recti management. The target candidate will have experience treating pelvic dysfunction in women, men, children and transgender populations. The ideal candidate will possess excellent manual therapy skills, a strong orthopedic background and work well in collaboration within a multidisciplinary setting. Level I-II Pelvic Floor training through Herman and Wallace is preferred.
You’ll join a growing pelvic health program and team that is part of a progressive regional hospital. There are opportunities to collaborate with local referring physicians to grow this program over the next several years. All of our treatments are one-on-one (45) minutes, with(1) hour evaluations in accordance with our organization’s commitment to excellence and quality care.
- Responsible for pelvic health patient caseload as described above
- Provides high quality patient treatment including evaluation, treatment planning and implementation, patient/family education and instruction, and communication regarding progress with the physician, family members and other hospital associates.
- Operates specific equipment related to pelvic rehabilitation.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement process as it relates to patient care, including but not exclusive to evaluation and peer review of patient care quality.
- Strong interest and passion for Children’s, Women's and Men's Pelvic Health Validated orthopedic experience in treating spine and hip conditions and a minimum 1-2 years in Pelvic Floor rehabilitation. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Pelvic rehabilitation education Levels 1, 2a and 2b through Herman & Wallace preferred. Will provide mentorship and training in this area for the right candidate.
- Washington State Licensed Physical Therapist
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use an EMR system for documentation.
- Strong Manual Skills a MUST - 1 year experience Education Level: Masters or DPT
To apply: Email email@example.com