Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements. Plans and modifies treatment programs. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
- Provides physical therapy services to patients
- Administers tests and treatments
- Develops realistic functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations
- Uses appropriate modalities and procedures correctly demonstrating knowledge of indications and contraindications.
Desired Skills/Qualifications :
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in PT, based on State Requirements
- PT Licensed by Florida Department of Health
- Minimum of 2 years of Physical Therapist experience
- Pelvic Floor experience
- American Heart Association BLS
Please apply through; https://jobs.tenethealth.com/search-jobs/physical%20therapist/West%20Palm%20Beach%2C%20FL/1127/1/4/6252001-4155751-4167510-4177887/26x71534/-80x05337/35/2