Anne Arundel Medical Group (AAMG), part of Anne Arundel Medical Center, is one of Maryland’s largest multi-specialty practice groups serving patients in six counties Join our team to create a healthier tomorrow for yourself and for the one million people who trust us for compassionate quality care.
AAMG is looking to employ a full-time, Pelvic Health, Physical Therapist, who is interested in working with women, men, and children. PTs work collaboratively with the team to treat pelvic health issues related to pregnancy, post-partum, pediatrics, oncology, male pelvic health, and sexual health.
[Certifications preferred, but NOT required: Women’s Health Clinical Specialist Certification (WCS), Pelvic Rehabilitation Specialist Certification, Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP-Pelvic), Certificate of Achievement in Pregnancy/Postpartum Physical Therapy (CAPP-OB).]
We take pride in the strong, collaborative relationships we have with our community, clinicians, and colleagues.
• Offers mentorship programs in specialty areas and for new graduates
• Uses Epic EMR, an integrated patient platform shared by AAHS and community practices
• Offers a collaborative environment with other medical providers during team meetings, doctor in-service training and community events
• Provides opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Perform physical therapy evaluations
• Develop appropriate treatment plan
• Provide technical supervision and support to Physical Therapist Assistants, Rehab Aides, students, and volunteers
• Participates in departmental in-service activities and attends continuing education seminars
What you will need:
• Maintain physical therapy license
• CPR certification
• Outpatient rehabilitation or related experience
• Market competitive income
• 403(b) retirement savings plan with a percentage employer match
• 501©(3) public service loan forgiveness program
• Excellent medical and insurance plans
• Employer pharmacy offering prescription and over the counter medications at cost
• Discounted gym memberships, onsite fitness classes and free onsite gym
• Onsite training and research opportunities
• CEU allowance and hours
• Certification tuition assistance
In addition to the cultural and lifestyle advantages of our beautiful Annapolis location, we offer excellent compensation and benefits. For more information, visit http://www.aahs.org/.
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity.