The appropriate candidate must be capable of multi-tasking, while maintaining composure and delivering outstanding client care. He/she must be proficient at working with the athletic population and eager to develop into a managerial role in the near future.
• Performing duties typical of a Doctor of Physical Therapy including but not limited to: treating multiple patients while still providing individualized attention, utilizing sport-specific rehab techniques, proficient in manual therapy skills, developing rapport with our community-based patient load, educating patients on their health care benefits, proficient in accurate and timely documentation, selling self-pay packages and more.
• Assisting administrative staff in routine duties when necessary including but not limited to: scheduling, checking patients in/out, taking payments, verifying benefits, answering phones.
• Demonstrate ability to progress into a managerial role by demonstrating managerial skills such as but not limited to: attention to detail, consistently representing the brand and its best interests, appropriately delegating tasks to support staff, leading by example, decisiveness, problem-solving skills, creatively thinking of new ways to market and generate new business.
Required Skills :
• Professional appearance and self-presentation; candidate must uphold the core values of the brand
• Strong interpersonal skills, extroverted, outgoing, can do attitude and charismatic personality in order to engage with all clients
• Ability to communicate a passion for the ATHLETIX brand and inspire the same enthusiasm in our clients
• Strong attention to detail and personal drive
• Fitness enthusiast who personally participates in exercise and/or sports, able to “speak the language” of exercise/sports
• Experience working with athletes (preferred)
Desired Skills/Qualifications :
• Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Active License
• Pelvic Floor Specialist Certifications
• Experience as personal trainer (preferred)
To apply : Please email marketing@athletixrehab with cover letter and resume.