Physical Therapists – Full-Time Pelvic Health Anne Arundel Medical Group (AAMG), part of Anne Arundel Medical Center, is one of Maryland’s largest multi-specialty practice groups serving patients in six counties. Join our team to create a healthier tomorrow for yourself and for the one million people who trust us for compassionate quality care.
We take pride in the strong, collaborative relationships we have with our community, clinicians, and colleagues.
- Offers mentorship programs in specialty areas and for new graduates
- Uses Epic EMR, an integrated patient platform shared by AAHS and community practices
- Offers a collaborative environment with other medical providers during team meetings, doctor in-service training, and community events
- Provides opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Perform physical therapy evaluations
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan
- Provide technical supervision and support to Physical Therapist Assistants, Rehab Aides, students, and volunteers
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings
What you will need
- Maintain physical therapy license
- CPR certification
- Outpatient rehabilitation or related experience
- Pelvic Health Experience/Interest, preferred
- Market competitive income
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with a percentage employer match
- 501©(3) public service loan forgiveness program
- Excellent medical and insurance plans
- Employer pharmacy offering prescription and over the counter medications at cost
- Discounted gym memberships, onsite fitness classes and free onsite gym
- Onsite training and research opportunities
- CEU allowance and hours
- Certification tuition assistance
You will flourish in our friendly, stable team environment and develop your skills in a progressive, technology-advanced setting that cares about the employee and patient satisfaction. In addition to the cultural and lifestyle advantages of our beautiful Easton or Kent Island (Opening September 2019) locations, we offer excellent compensation and benefits. For more information and to apply, visit aamccareers.org. Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity.
Visit aamccareers.org to apply!