Full time. Pelvic Floor experience and training preferred. Group Health Cooperative if South Central Wisconsin, Madison, WI, is seeking a Physical Therapist to plan and administer professional physical therapy treatments to restore function, relieve pain and prevent or minimize disability.
Our Mission Statement
To provide accessible, comprehensive, high quality healthcare and outstanding service in an efficient and personalized manner to persons in the GHC-SCW service area.
To be a leader among HMO’s in providing high-quality medical care, impeccable service and competitive benefit levels and premium rates.
Our Common Values
- Patient Centered: When health insurers and health care providers are brought together under one roof, we are better together. Our care team model focuses on supporting the needs of our patients/members and providing the best in safe, high quality coordinated health care. Members and their providers participate in making meaningful decisions that lead to better outcomes.
- Quality Driven: When members and their providers each participate meaningfully in the decisions that lead to better health care, we are better together. GHC-SCW continues its tradition of providing proactive health promotion and disease management outreach to our members to consistently achieve high quality health care accreditation.
- Innovation: When we work to lift each other up, show appreciation and collaborate in the best interests of the member, we are better together. GHC-SCW has made innovative advancements which include the implementation of an electronic medical records system (EMR) and GHC-SCW MyChartSM, access to innovative Complementary Medicine benefits and Wellness reimbursement services.
- Community Involved: When we join with our community to further the causes for which we share a common concern, we are better together. We are proud to promote programs that strengthen lives, and make our community a safer, stronger and healthier place to live and grow. GHC-SCW employees share their time and talent; and we recognize that the value of what we give is also what we gain – for our employees, our members and our community.
- Not for Profit Cooperative: When we share a common purpose, a common voice and a common vision, we are better together. We use our surpluses to improve clinics, enhance health care benefits and give back to the community. Our members, not our profits, are our priority. We have a unique “cooperative” governance structure which works directly for our members.
GHC-SCW is committed to fostering a caring and compassionate environment while ensuring that individual differences are valued. GHC-SCW is a quality driven cooperative built on collaboration, community involvement, innovation, and belonging. It is essential that all employees, members, and patients feel secure and welcome, that the opinions and contributions of all individuals are respected and that all voices are heard.
Healthcare is a human right. In treating all people with dignity and respect. There is strength in diversity. Equity celebrates our humanity. We are better together.
1.Bachelor, Masters of Science degree, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
2.Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Wisconsin required. In the event of a temporary Wisconsin license (locum tenens), permanent license must be issued within a year of employment.
3.Minimum of one (1) year of clinical physical therapy experience preferred. Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GHC-SCW considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on line at: https://ghcscw.com/careers