- Evaluates and treats physical therapy patients and communicates to referral sources about patient's initial condition, progress, and discharge disposition.
- Completes patient related and non-patient related documentation in a timely manner.
- Delegates and supervises the patient care of PTAs, support staff and students.
- Achieves personal and professional development through participation in continuing education, inservices, orientation programs and student programs.
- Markets services to patients, referral sources and the public.
- Organizes work assignments and time, without compromising quality patient care, to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Follows system and department policies and procedures with special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality, dress code and display of ID badge, and safety.
- Completes mandatory education and training in order to maintain organization and department specific competencies and requirements. Maintains applicable certification/licensure. Maintains required BLS.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy.
Physical Therapy current license to practice in Ohio.
Complexity of Work
Maintains competencies specific to patient population served
Previous experience treating pelvic patients desired.
Personal Protective Equipment
Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required
Apply online at https://ccf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ClevelandClinicCareers/job/Health-and-Wellness-North/Outpatient-Physical-Therapist-Pelvic-Floor_67903