****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Together we can make healthy happen!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ll, Full time, OP Therapies-Women’s Health, #AdvocateAurora Health, Dreyer Clinic-Oswego, IL.
- Full time, days
- Outpatient Rehab
- AdvocateAuroraHealth- Dreyer Clinic, Oswego, IL
- ***Specialization in Women's Health Preferred***
- BA or BS (Prior to 2002) or Certificate in Physical Therapy or MPT or DPT from an accredited Physical Therapy program. Three or more years in an outpatient therapy, or related specialty area Basic typing and PC skills
- Excellent customer service skills and responsive patient care values.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively verbally and in writing with patients, family, associates and providers.
- Analytical ability to evaluate patient condition, capabilities, and progress.
- Professional knowledge to evaluate, plan, and administer appropriate treatment safely.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to learn proper billing and coding as related to department.
- Eligible for licensure in Illinois with proof of application for licensure submitted if out of state applicant.
- BLS CPR Certification
- Physical ability to safely lift, transfer, position, and manually treat patients.
- Ability to travel between sites.
- May have excessive noise, poor temperature regulation.
- Work requires standing/walking most of day coupled with intermittent lifting, positioning, transferring, or manually treating patients.
- Use of EMR requires repetitive use of keyboard and mouse.
- Flexible hours are possible, but hours may exceed 40 hours per week.
- May need schedule flexibility to accommodate patient access. Possible early morning or late evening rotations.
- Possible exposure to chemicals or blood~borne pathogens.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case~by~case basis.
Provides physical therapy services to patients of all ages who are referred to the department. Selects appropriate evaluation procedures and interprets initial assessments. Develops individualized treatment programs to restore or maximize each patient's functional skills.
- Provides excellent patient care using independent judgment and clinical expertise while following state and Clinic regulations.
- Completes documentation of patient in the electronic medical record.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities
- Responsible for maintaining productive daily operations