Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Therapy – PT, OT, SLP
Shift: Day Location: Atlanta, GA
Develops and administers physical therapy programs and treatments for outpatients of age groups defined by clinical competency which may include neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations. The duties of this position require patient and family education and the exercise of courtesy and patience in speaking with and assisting patients, families, medical personnel and others in order to provide quality customer service. Position will float between the Atlanta and Alpharetta campuses.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited school of Physical Therapy; or PTs meet the requirements who are currently licensed and were licensed or qualified as a PT on or before December 31, 1977, and had 2 years appropriate experience as a PT, and passed a proficiency examination conducted, approved, or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service.
2. Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy.
3. Must be certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for all age groups.
1. Experience or strong interest in pelvic health.
2. Experience in orthopedics and/or sports medicine.
3. Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and other government regulations.
4. Minimum of 1 year experience as a Physical Therapist. #LI-EP1 **hotjob**
Desired Skills/Qualifications: License/Certification Requirements: Yes; Work Hours 8a-4:30p; Weekend Requirements: No; On-Call Requirements: No