Pelvital is a medical technology company focused on women’s health. Our vision is to significantly improve the lives of people who suffer from pelvic floor disorders. We are working to expand conservative treatment options and inspire consumers to treat conditions like incontinence rather than cope with symptoms. Our first product, Flyte™, is a simple, clinically proven in-home treatment for female stress urinary incontinence, designed to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, reduce bladder leaks, and restore continence. [Please see our website at https://flytetherapy.com for more information.] We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director to join our team.
The Business Development Director will drive awareness and adoption of Flyte with a focus on physical therapists across the U.S. Working with the sales and marketing teams, this role will develop and deliver programs that establish Flyte as the first choice of clinicians addressing pelvic floor strengthening with their patients.
- Strategically promote and sell Flyte to meet the needs of physical therapists
- Develop customer relationships that build trust in Pelvital and Flyte therapy
- Create and deliver education programs that drive adoption of Flyte and bring greater awareness of pelvic floor therapies available through physical therapists
- Enable a high-quality customer experience that fosters strong customer loyalty, for both clinician and consumer customers
- Collaborate with the Pelvital team and shape the future direction of the company
- Ensure compliance with all procedures and regulations
- Our ideal candidate is a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist, 2+ years patient care experience
- B.A. / B.S.
- Proven track record in customer/patient-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable in dealing with intimate health matters in a knowledgeable, professional and empathetic manner
- Highly structured approach to work with strong attention to detail + big picture thinking
- Ability to work with high-level direction in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated by Mission - High integrity, high character individual with strong work ethic. Driven to help Pelvital achieve its vision