Come join a thriving patient centered physical therapy clinic that is solely focused on treating pelvic, hip, and lower spine diagnoses. We are seeking a like minded therapist with experience in this sub-specialty to join this fun and professional team. Full time and part time will be considered. We would be looking to hire as soon as possible.
· Join a team that is on a mission to stop the silent suffering and bust the taboo surrounding pelvic treatments.
· Be part of a team that specializes in pelvic floor related issues
· Join and be an integral part of a culture that puts patient health first and is not a generic volume mill
· Fulfill a passion in pelvic health and provide life changing physical therapy
· Be a team member that is integral in shaping the future of the practice (therapist lead small private practice with a mission, values, and goals approach)
· Continue to grow your career and advanced technical skills with continuing education (monthly in-services and generous continuing education benefits)
· Contribute to a positive and team oriented work environment
· Live and work in the amazing outdoor playground of Colorado
· Interested in treating both men and women
· Has taken the APTA or Herman and Wallace intro pelvic floor course (Level I)
· Ideally has >1-year experience treating pelvic floor issues, including internal work
· Values a teamwork approach.
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
If this sounds like a fit, please shoot us a message! Communications to be made to Molly (clinical manager).
Website - www.pelvictherapy.com
Resumes and cover letters (if you wish) are welcome!