Saunders Therapy Centers, PA is a PT-owned outpatient physical therapy practice with a sub-specialty in pelvic health. We need an experienced pelvic health PT on our Maple Grove team. The perfect candidate has musculoskeletal/ortho injury rehab experience, with specialization and strong interest in treating pelvic health conditions. This is a part-time position based primarily in our Maple Grove location, with potential flexibility to work in our other locations (St. Paul and Bloomington). Hours worked/schedule is negotiable - as few as 16 or as many as 30 hours per week on a dependable schedule can be accommodated for the right person. Wage varies depending upon experience.
• Crave a company with local leadership and patient/therapist-centered decision-making
• Are quick to establish strong rapport that leads to lasting relationships with patients and co-workers
• Utilize an internal pelvic exam in order to understand the full picture of the patient
• Have experience integrating Pilates and Yoga movement patterns into your treatment interventions
• Are energized working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
• Strive to be a life-long learner always expanding your ability to integrate both the science and art of physical therapy practice.
• Graduate of accredited PT school, licensed PT (MN)
• Strong interpersonal and clinical skills
• Skilled manual therapist
• 2+ years experience in pelvic health (training in Herman and Wallace, APTA Pelvic Health Therapy or comparable courses)
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships as it pertains to networking with referral sources