Looking for an amazing opportunity to join a well-established cash-based pelvic health physical therapy practice? We are looking for our next rock star team member! We are primarily a pelvic floor practice, but we also evaluate and treat orthopedic conditions. We provide ninety-minute evaluations and fifty-minute treatment sessions focusing on patient needs (not insurance hassles) in a fun-loving pelvic health practice.
We strongly believe that continued learning is critical to keep up with the constantly changing field of pelvic health. Mentoring is incredibly important and is offered at Restore Your Core Physical Therapy on an ongoing basis.
• 2-3 years’ experience as an orthopedic and pelvic floor physical therapist.
• 1-2 years’ experience with manual therapy. Visceral manipulation and myofascial release experience preferred but not required.
• Experience with managing patients with complex medical cases
• Someone who is friendly, confident, and positive and easily connects with people
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with patients and our team
• Someone who has the desire to continue learning and is working toward a specialist certification