Pelvic Health Physical Therapist - 5K Signing Bonus
Therapydia is seeking a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist to join our outpatient clinic. Therapydia opened its first clinic in 2012. If you take pride in having the highest quality service in the industry and are fanatical about improving the lives of our patients, then you will be a great fit for our culture!
Who You Are:
• You are an expert in manual therapy in the outpatient setting.
• You are passionate about patient education and delivering quality patient care in a 1:1 treatment setting.
• You are business savvy with the ability to market the clinic and nurture physician relationships.
• You are a flexible, team player that desires to work with a close-knit team.
• You thrive in a fast-paced clinic that is a part of a growing nationwide brand.
Who We Are:
Therapydia is building a national network of outpatient physical therapy clinics based on the highest levels of patient satisfaction with the goal of retaining our patients for their lifetimes. We're fanatical about patient satisfaction! We have an NPS of 93! When patients walk through our doors, they will discover an experience centered around one-on-one personalized care. They will discover more than just physical therapy; our clinics offer a range of customized wellness programs, including Pilates, TRX and Annual Wellness Assessments.
Four major values drive Therapydia’s brand: TRUST, SATISFACTION, COMPASSION & GROWTH. Our brand makes up the DNA of our company and is expressed in everything we do. It’s about creating a positive and optimistic change in the way people experience physical therapy. As a Therapydia employee, you play a vital role in representing this brand and driving this change.
Our company culture is built on passionate people. We strive to have every person thrilled to build this company together. We realize that talented people have options, and those who choose Therapydia mean a great deal to us. We want you to grow professionally and be surrounded by the best.
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience treating patients with pelvic health conditions, though new grads who have advanced pelvic health training or have completed a pelvic health clinical/residency are welcome to apply.
• Minimum completion of Pelvic Floor Levels 1 and 2 training through the APTA Section for Pelvic Health or Herman and Wallace.
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
• Actively licensed to practice