Compensation starts at $35-40/hr. with monthly production bonus
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS! **
(Payable after 90 days of employment)
Coal Creek Physical Therapy - voted BEST OF BOULDER COUNTY and EAST BOULDER COUNTY in 2020 and 2021- is thriving!
We are looking for an amazing Pelvic Health PT to join our team and ideally, to run our Pelvic Floor Rehab department.
Join our team of 10 awesome therapists at 2 locations in Boulder and Louisville, CO who are committed to providing the highest quality care in a positive, team-oriented environment.
If you share in our clinic's mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to patients in a one on one model
- Work collaboratively to ensure every patient reaches the best outcome possible
- Create a fun, positive working atmosphere
- Uphold our commitment to lifelong learning to provide the best care possible
Then you will receive
- Personalized support of your work-life balance needs
- Financial and PR and marketing support for your individual career goals
- A fun and positive work environment
The details of the position are:
- Full Time or Part Time positions are available.
- Future opportunity for management and career advancement
- Pay-rate based on productivity and experience
6 Paid Holidays per year: Whether you celebrate or not, take the time to be with your families + friends!
3 weeks PTO to start: To be used for either sick or vacation
Simple IRA Matching: If you contribute, we will match with 3% at every payroll!
Fully Paid Health Insurance: Great UHC plan with Dental and Vision available at additional cost
BENEFITS TO ALL:
Monthly Staff Meetings (with lunch on us!)
Celebrations for reaching our goals
Holiday party and summer team-building activity
Monthly Paid In-Services: PT lead education on specialties and techniques meant to share our skills and build our team's expertise 1x/month.
Required Skills :
One should be certified in Pelvic Health and both would ideally be enthusiastic, caring, and highly skilled Physical Therapists with experience in providing high-quality care for all orthopedic pain and injuries as well as Pelvic Floor conditions. Interest in Vestibular rehabilitation is a bonus.
Our perfect candidate….
- Has high-level Manual Therapy and Therapeutic Exercise prescription skills in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and general orthopedics.
- Dry Needling certification and Vestibular knowledge or interest are a plus.
- Is passionate about providing quality care to ultimately help patients feel better + live a life they love!
- Is excited to participate in the growth of the clinic via Internal Referrals, Health Events + community outreach
- Enjoys working in a positive, team environment through co-treating + mentorship
- Wants long-term career in a well-respected outpatient orthopedic clinic in Louisville and Boulder, Colorado
- Values open communication with team members + patients alike
- Committed to quality documentation and billing practices
- Is open to continued training in PT delivery, patient-handling, and communication
I look forward to hearing from you!