1. The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse Handout on Fecal Incontinence
2. The International Pelvic Pain Society Article on Pudendal Nerve Entrapment (PNE)
3. The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Article on Constipation
4. The European Urology Association's Guidelines on Chronic Pelvic Pain
5. The ABCs of EMG by Peter Konrad. Pages 4-43 are required for PF2A and those considering certification through BCIA-PMDB
6. Gray's Anatomy for Students - Available at a 20% Discount for Herman & Wallace registrants. Registrants who already own a copy, are not required to purchase an additional one. For those who are interested in making the shift to digital, there is an ebook version of Gray's Anatomy for Students through the above link. Please Contact Us with any questions about the use of this text as a required reading in this course.