1. The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse Handout on Fecal Incontinence
2. The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Article on Constipation
3. The International Pelvic Pain Society Article on Pudendal Nerve Entrapment (PNE)
4. The European Urology Association's Guidelines on Chronic Pelvic Pain
5. Principles of Biofeedback from Professor Tim Watson's website electrotherapy.org
6. Gray's Anatomy for Students - Available at a 20% Discount for Herman & Wallace registrants. Registrants who already own a copy, are not required to purchase an additional one. For those who are interested in making the shift to digital, there is an ebook version of Gray's Anatomy for Students through the above link. Please Contact Us with any questions about the use of this text as a required reading in this course.