(646) 355-8777

You can request that Herman & Wallace submit such an application by contacting us.


If Herman & Wallace elects to not subimt such an application, you can apply directly to your state licensing entity individually, and Herman & Wallace will reimburse you for the expense of doing so, according to the details set out in our Terms and Conditions of Attendance.