Due to the ongoing safety threats of COVID19, H&W is taking the following precautions to provide a safe learning environment for our participants, faculty, site and satellite hosts, and lab technicians.
- H&W is relying on our participants to do the right thing to keep your colleagues safe. DO NOT attend an in-person course if you are unvaccinated and have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, are awaiting results of a COVID test, or have symptoms. We are a closely-knit community and we are counting on you to do the right thing for your fellow members of that community.
- H&W supports the CDC recommendation that all indviduals continue to wear N95/KN95 masks indoors. Participants who are not fully vaccinated MUST wear a mask at all times during H&W courses.
- Our host partners may have additional requirements regarding masks even for those who are fully vaccinated and H&W respects and will enforce the policies of those hosting our courses. Therefore, it is recommended that those who are fully vaccinated still bring a mask to their in-person or satellite location.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the course.
- Some locations, depending on state and local regulations, will be performing additional checks at the door, including temperature checks.
- It is recommended that participants register for satellites for which they are within driving distance to minimize the need to fly.
- Participants will bring their own lunch and snacks to the course. Hosts will no longer provide buffet-style snacks, but may provide individually packaged snacks like granola bars, and bottled water.
- Whenever possible, participants will be urged to go outside during breaks for fresh air.